Sales and Production Volunteer
NADENA is a women´s empowerment project that aims to establish a successful business providing the public with ethical, direct-to-consumer, recycled products. The project gives women who make the products access to professional training, a valid form of income, and a safe space where they can feel valued and recognized.
As the Sales and Marketing Volunteer, your role is essential in supporting the income of the women and the sustainability and expansion of the project.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Visit stores in the Historic Center, La Mariscal, and other tourist areas in Quito to sell NADENA’S products, take inventory, and replenish stock.
- Market and sell products at local artisanal fairs.
- Process orders and dispatch goods.
- Promote and enhance brand visibility through social media or any other means available.
- Improve the sustainability of the sales.
- Research potential new markets within Quito and overseas.
- Other duties may be included.
- Intermediate level of Spanish required; advanced Spanish preferred.
- 3-month minimum commitment; 6 months or longer preferred.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with current clients and create new venues for selling.
- Marketing and business experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with people from different backgrounds and culture.
- Willingness to work with an engaged team of volunteers to coordinate efforts and seek problem solving.
- Flexibility to meet needs of the group.
- Sense of humor.
Cost and Support from the CENIT Community:
We ask each volunteer for a one-time contribution of $100. In exchange, you will receive daily lunch, a CENIT T-shirt, and the support of a full-time volunteer coordinator. Your contribution also supports the administrative costs of the volunteer office and helps sustain our programs.
How to apply
Interested applicants: Apply Here for questions send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.