First of all, thank you for your interest in volunteering at CENIT! We rely heavily upon our volunteer staff, and are always looking for qualified, enthusiastic volunteers.
Before applying you should inform yourself about CENIT and have a clear understanding of what it takes to be a volunteer. Please read through the information provided about the programs we offer. If you have any questions or concerns, check out the Frequently Asked Questions for volunteers or ask us directly, we are glad to answer any questions you may have.
We recommend that you apply at least one month before arriving.
Steps to Apply:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com so that we can send you an Interest Form for Prospective Volunteers, and a Recommendation Form, which two references must fill out.
- Fill out the forms and send them back.
- Once we have received your Interest and Recommendation Forms, we will be able to judge if CENIT will be a suitable fit for you, and if we will be able to accommodate you in the programs that you are interested in.
- If you are accepted to volunteer with us, we will then proceed to finalize the plans for your volunteer experience at CENIT.
Please feel free to contact us at any point if you have any questions (in English or Spanish):
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +593-2-265-4260 and ask for the Volunteer Coordinator (in Spanish: “con la Coordinadora de Voluntarios por favor”)